About CallME! - The #1 Click-to-Call
CallME! is a solution to get in contact with more web visitors.
It allows the web visitor to call you for free over normal telephone lines.
What is Click-to-Call?
The second that the web visitor enters his telephone number our CallME! service reacts:
- Our CallME! server calls your telephone number (that is pre-configured in your CallME! account).
- You phone rings and after you picked up you hear a message saying "CallME! is connecting you to an on-line client. Please hold..."
- Now the CallME! server calls the telephone number entered by the web visitor.
- When he picks up his phone you are instantly connected.
- The CallME! service records the call details in the Call History and sends you an email notification message with those details (optional).
- After the call is terminated the CallME! system calculates the cost of the call and books that amount from your pre-paid account.
We designed CallME! so that you are in control of the Click-to-Call solution you can configure the solution on-line and all changes you make are operational the next second. This way you have full control over who and when the web visitors can call you. You can set:
- Your telephone number (that is pre-configured in the system).
- Your time zone
- Your business hours per weekday
- If you accept calls from mobile phones
- If you like to receive an email message with call details
- And select countries where web visitors can call you (your country only, your region or world wide)
All CallME! calls are logged in our database and in the Call History tab of the CallME! Control Panel you can view the latest calls including IP address of the visitor, phone number, destination, call status and time of call.
You can also add a short comment to the call to remind you of any discussed details or the callers name.
Send us an email for more information.